SweetMuslimah.com

Rabu, 20 April 2011

REHAT SEKEJAP.....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....& have a nice day -------->
to all my friends and my blog reviews.......smile always...hehe




This time I wanted to share with you about my goals last time during I was in semester 4 and 5
have you ever heard, write your goals on paper or anywhere will become a reality ....??

This happened to me during I was in semester 4 and 5. at the beginning of the semester I will write a pointer that I want to accomplish. then after the semester ended, the same results come out with my goals early in the semester ..... wow, So amazing right!!, I am so happy and thankful to Allah....
 
I can feel something now.....this semester is more frightening than last semester .... REALLY??

 
hehehe......takut tak kawan-kawan??

I pray, this six-semester, I can achieve my goals again. so did my friends, may all be get good  RESULTS AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN......


WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK &

DON'T GIVE UP!
 
p/s: sorry la...english broken banyak..kakakaka  HOPE U LIKE IT